Hello guys/gls , Here I am representing some unknown (may be) facts . So here we go ———->
1. The famous cricketer who played Olympic Hockey for India – Nawab Pattaudi.
2. A legendary Indian player whose statue is located at Berlin Square – Dhyan Chand
3. First Indian cricketer to be kissed in public by a woman fan – Abbas Ali Baig
4. India had won 8 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze medals in Olympic Hockey.
5. The Golden Era of Indian Hockey: India had won gold medals in Olympic hockey for consecutively six times (1928 – 1956).
6. Nevil D’Souza (India) is the only player to score a hattrick in the Olympic Football history.
7. First Overseas player of the Yorkshire County – Sachin Tendulkar.
8. An Indian cricketer who was sent back from England tour after he allegedly “stole” a pair of socks from a departmental store – Sudhir Naik.
9. India had qualified for the finals of the World Cup Football in 1952. However, the team could not take part, since it had never played with soccer shoes.
Well the last one is the funniest fact that i have ever heard , really situation is not changed till now .
This’ll be continued in next post …