मेट्रो में हमेशा की तरह शनिवार को बहुत ज्यादा भीड़ थी … मै नॉएडा जा रहा था अपने दोस्त से मिलने. earphones कान में लगाये हुए मै मोहित चौहान के गाने सुन रहा था और साथ ही ऊपर लगी हुई rod को कास कर पकड़ा हुआ था सह यात्रियों के धक्कों से बचने के लिए. अचानक मेरी नज़र मेट्रो के गेट के पास सहमे से खड़े हुए लड़के पर पड़ी. बाल बिखरे हुए थे … चेहरे पर काफी धूल थी. अक्सर ऐसे चेहरे नहीं दीखते मेट्रो में. तो वो लड़का तुरंत मेरी नज़रों में आ गया. मुझे वो मजदूरों के वर्ग से आता हुआ लगा. उसके हाथ में एक पुराना फटा हुआ बैग था जिसे वो एक हाथ से अपने सीने से लगाये हुए था और दूसरे हाथ से गेट का handle पकडे हुए था. उम्र रही होगी यही कोई १५-१६ साल. पटेल चौक मेट्रो स्टेशन निकल चुका था . मै खुद को तैयार कर रहा था राजीव चौक पे लगने वाले धक्कों के लिए. अक्सर मेट्रो के drivers राजीव चौक पे smoothly गाडी नहीं रोकते … गाडी रूकती है कुछ धक्कों के साथ. उस मजदूर से लगने वाले लड़के के पास ही एक couple खड़ा हुआ था … अपनी ही दुनिया में मशगूल … ऐसे नज़ारे आम होते हैं … देखने में किसी संभ्रांत परिवार से लग रहे थे. इसी बीच मेरे मोबाइल पर मोहित का नया गाना शुरू हुआ …”ये दूरियां”. मेरे favorites में से एक है ये गाना. अचानक एक तेज़ झटका लगा , ड्राईवर ने अकस्मात् ब्रेक लगाये. और जो लड़की उस मजदूर से दिखने वाले लड़के के पास खड़ी थी, उसका संतुलन बिगड़ा और उस १५-१६ साल के लड़के ने अपना हाथ लगाया उस लड़की को गिरने से बचाने को. मैंने सुना … लड़के के मुंह से धीरे से निकला था “देख के दीदी जी “. इधर उस लड़की के boyfriend ने ना आव देखा ना ताव एक झापड़ रसीद कर दिया उस लड़के को. वो लड़का हक्का बक्का था कि उसने ऐसा क्या गलत किया. उसकी आँखों में आंसू थे शायद अपमान के. उन आँखों को देख के मानो अन्दर से कुछ टूटता हुआ लगा. वो सहमी सी आँखें … मै बयाँ नहीं कर सकता यहाँ. राजीव चौक आया और वो लड़का वहां उतरने वाली भारी भीड़ में ही कही खो गया. मुझे भी नॉएडा जाना था सो मै भी वहां उतर गया. कानों में अभी भी ear phone लगा हुआ था और वही गाना चल रहा था “ये दूरियां”. अब इस गाने का अलग ही सन्दर्भ था मेरे लिए … लड़के के गाल पे लगा वो चांटा मानो इस बात का प्रतीक था की देखो तुम मजदूर हो , गरीब हो, असमर्थ हो तो गलत हो. ये तमाचा सिर्फ उस लड़के के मुंह पर नहीं हमारे समाज पर था. जो दंभ भरता है civilized होने का, पड़े लिखे होने का.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
First ever attempt to write english lines … 🙂
I remembered you today dear friend,
I remembered how we used to be.
I realized it’s been long,
And now I think of you rarely.
I remembered our smiles and our tears,
I realized it’s been years.
I wish you well and I hope you are fine,
I remember, at some time you were my lifeline …
But now things has changed ,
You have stolen my face’s shine,
You have hurted me time to time …
and have put me away from friendship’s line.
Aricent is Hiring 2010 Pass outs.
Qualification : Candidates from BE/ B.Tech/ME/M. Tech./MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degrees are eligible. (Correspondence courses will not be entertained.)
· Only 2010 passouts are eligible for this process.
· Minimum aggregate of 75% and above
· There should not be any backlog/compartment at the time of appearing for test.
· Short-listed candidates will be intimated about the date and venue for a test via email.
· Test Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
· Test will be conducted on September 25, 2010
Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engg & Software Engineering.
Designation: Trainee-Software Engineer/Trainee-Test Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
Kindly note that this is a referral program. You can send me your resume to me @ email@example.com
Last date is 20th sep,2010.
It is known that girls dream of good boys but love bad ones. What’s the riddle? Let us try to understand. In fact, everything is simple. Let’s consider 9 reasons.
1. Good guys like to dress well. However, after some time, I began fearing gentlemen, dolled up like a dandy. I realized they had something to hide. They do not have confidence in themselves, and are trying to compensate for that through a costume. I am a little sorry for them, and they are not interesting for me. Self-assured men feel equally good in any clothing, be it a sports suit, jeans or anything else. They are interesting in any clothing. They do not need to prove anything around. They have already proved everything.
2. Good guys are afraid to make decisions. They want you to decide where you go tonight. And not because they value your opinion. They are just trying to shift responsibility on you. They have such a bad habit – to shift responsibility. (They should better smoke!) Bad guys can make mistakes, they even may offend you, but they will not hide behind you.
3. Good guys like being with you when you are well. They have a property to go aside, as soon as there are troubles, even minor. They turn to other topics. They do not even try to help you. They will leave without any explanations. What is it? Good guys just do not burden other people’s problems on themselves, even if they are yours. They are cautious. After all, good guys do not know how to fight. And they go aside when you are in troubles. And appear again, when all have established. There is no guarantee that bad guy will help you. But he will definitely try. And there is nothing special here. He just likes feeling like a hero.
4. Good guys are easily influenced. Grandma, Aunts, Mom, Dad, best friends and so on and so forth. What does it mean for you? Just if some of his precious family does not like you, your chances are zero. And then, even if you manage to withdraw him from this influence through tremendous efforts, who knows whom he wants to hide behind next time? If someone from a bad guy’s family does not like you, he will love you even stronger. There is nothing special here too! He will just love you against other people’s opinion. He loves the process of overcoming difficulties.
5. Good guys never quarrel. In fact, they learned to hide their opinion. They remember how painful it was when they were beaten in childhood. They even wanted to attend boxing classes to learn how to fight. But mom took them to a music school. Now they can speak about a man only in his absence. Moreover, these statements are rarely positive. Bad guys are used to say what they think in person. They are not afraid to go to a conflict with, be rude. In childhood mother also tried to take them to a music school, but they run off to the gym. They were deducted from musical school in the first six months, and mother, said: «Well, gym, ok, gym». And so, they, unlike good guys, are not afraid to express their views.
6. Good guys float downstream. They like order in everything. They do everything according rules. They have a compartmented mind. They know how everything should be and are striving to this. Bad guys just live. They made mistakes too, and so will accept you the way you are.
7. A good guy will stand by your door and knock on it so timidly, that you will not hear him. And he will go home then. He is polite and civilized. A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window. This is even more interesting. For him, of course. You will take validol and keep silence for about half an hour after his appearance. Perhaps you will even go into hysterics. But you will not be able to banish him, that’s for sure. It follows that good guys afraid of height, but bad guys have more fantasy.
8. Good guys like educating you and want to change you. They read many books and consider their duty to inform you about this. It happens that sometimes they even write lyrics (half white). And read, read, read them for you. They harass you with grind. And you want to close your ears not to hear them, close your eyes not to see them and run, run from them, as far as possible.
9. Favorite exercise of good guys – reflection on future. You also have a vague chance to be with him in his future. Definitely, this not will be soon or easy, and only if you manage to close eyes on his endless doubts and regrets. He resides in tomorrow, but you live now! Most likely, you will run away with a bad guy, which is more present in today. Bad guys make future now. They act, make mistakes, then back in force. This is more like life.
Good guys despise bad guys, in secret, of course. They did not give out their relationship to bad guys, because remember, that those, opposed to them, are able to fight. Bad guys treat good ones indifferently. They just know whom girls run away with …
Hello friends ,
I am Leo Icon .
The idea of blogging is no more new , but i found it very exciting .
The most striking feature of this idea is that one can share it’s views and can know what others think about the topics discussed in the posts .
I”m shy and not very good at socializing.
I never had a girlfreind.
and even tho I”m only 23. I”m starting to wonder if I ever will.
I”m not a *****, or a backstabber.
I’m nice, easy to get along with
I don’t think i’m that pretty, definatly not skinny.
but I’m me.