मेट्रो में हमेशा की तरह शनिवार को बहुत ज्यादा भीड़ थी … मै नॉएडा जा रहा था अपने दोस्त से मिलने. earphones कान में लगाये हुए मै मोहित चौहान के गाने सुन रहा था और साथ ही ऊपर लगी हुई rod को कास कर पकड़ा हुआ था सह यात्रियों के धक्कों से बचने के लिए. अचानक मेरी नज़र मेट्रो के गेट के पास सहमे से खड़े हुए लड़के पर पड़ी. बाल बिखरे हुए थे … चेहरे पर काफी धूल थी. अक्सर ऐसे चेहरे नहीं दीखते मेट्रो में. तो वो लड़का तुरंत मेरी नज़रों में आ गया. मुझे वो मजदूरों के वर्ग से आता हुआ लगा. उसके हाथ में एक पुराना फटा हुआ बैग था जिसे वो एक हाथ से अपने सीने से लगाये हुए था और दूसरे हाथ से गेट का handle पकडे हुए था. उम्र रही होगी यही कोई १५-१६ साल. पटेल चौक मेट्रो स्टेशन निकल चुका था . मै खुद को तैयार कर रहा था राजीव चौक पे लगने वाले धक्कों के लिए. अक्सर मेट्रो के drivers राजीव चौक पे smoothly गाडी नहीं रोकते … गाडी रूकती है कुछ धक्कों के साथ. उस मजदूर से लगने वाले लड़के के पास ही एक couple खड़ा हुआ था … अपनी ही दुनिया में मशगूल … ऐसे नज़ारे आम होते हैं … देखने में किसी संभ्रांत परिवार से लग रहे थे. इसी बीच मेरे मोबाइल पर मोहित का नया गाना शुरू हुआ …”ये दूरियां”. मेरे favorites में से एक है ये गाना. अचानक एक तेज़ झटका लगा , ड्राईवर ने अकस्मात् ब्रेक लगाये. और जो लड़की उस मजदूर से दिखने वाले लड़के के पास खड़ी थी, उसका संतुलन बिगड़ा और उस १५-१६ साल के लड़के ने अपना हाथ लगाया उस लड़की को गिरने से बचाने को. मैंने सुना … लड़के के मुंह से धीरे से निकला था “देख के दीदी जी “. इधर उस लड़की के boyfriend ने ना आव देखा ना ताव एक झापड़ रसीद कर दिया उस लड़के को. वो लड़का हक्का बक्का था कि उसने ऐसा क्या गलत किया. उसकी आँखों में आंसू थे शायद अपमान के. उन आँखों को देख के मानो अन्दर से कुछ टूटता हुआ लगा. वो सहमी सी आँखें … मै बयाँ नहीं कर सकता यहाँ. राजीव चौक आया और वो लड़का वहां उतरने वाली भारी भीड़ में ही कही खो गया. मुझे भी नॉएडा जाना था सो मै भी वहां उतर गया. कानों में अभी भी ear phone लगा हुआ था और वही गाना चल रहा था “ये दूरियां”. अब इस गाने का अलग ही सन्दर्भ था मेरे लिए … लड़के के गाल पे लगा वो चांटा मानो इस बात का प्रतीक था की देखो तुम मजदूर हो , गरीब हो, असमर्थ हो तो गलत हो. ये तमाचा सिर्फ उस लड़के के मुंह पर नहीं हमारे समाज पर था. जो दंभ भरता है civilized होने का, पड़े लिखे होने का.
One of my friend shared this poem to me … Thank you, I found it valuable.
Note : It happens many times with guys that they like a girl who is already in relationship with some other guy and the guy knows that he is more awesome than the one the girl is with…. This poem is dedicated to all such friends. 🙂
Here it is :
A Boy’s view :
I too want to be with that beautiful girl
The one with the mesmerizing eyes
The girl with the killing smile,
The one with the straight, silky tresses
But wait a minute, first temme guys is it wrong to hit on a committed girl???
The way she dresses like a princess every time,
The way she walks, makes me stare all the time . . . .
For me, she’s more precious than the pearl,
But temme something, is it wrong to hit on a committed girl???
She drives me crazy every time she smiles,
I start day-dreaming about her even though I have to clear these pending files . . . .
I don’t know about others, but for me she is the perfect girl,
But can someone temme, is it wrong to hit on a committed girl???
Seriously guys??? Do you think it’s possible that a good-looking girl will be single?
When there are infinite number of guys out there who want to mingle…
Hundreds will try & eventually someone will succeed . . . .
But that definitely should not be the reason for my heart to bleed !
Now, I got to know her only after she was with the other guy and btw that is not my mistake,
Just because she has a boyfriend now, should not cause my heart to break . . . .
Remember guys No one owns anyone, so I still have my chance,
Be ready ‘My’ Girl’s boyfriend because I have taken my stance . . . .
Well it’s a mystery how my story will unfurl ,
But hey, is it wrong to hit on a committed girl???
It’s all about the Game and I know how to play it,
It’s all up to you and sure you can blame it . . . .
My heart is pure and they say everything is fair in love and war,
Of course I love the Girl and sure enough with her guy, I am at war . . . .
Agreed that fidelity does have its own place in life’s passage,
But wait a minute people, I have an important message –
“Girl, As long as you are not married you have every chance to find your soul-mate
And so just because you met ‘that’ guy before me, cannot decide ‘OUR’ fate!!
So lady give me a chance and you too take one,
Life is unpredictable and that’s where lies the fun . . . .”
Princess I doubt whether you know your worth or does your guy in that case . . .
But one has to know what he HAS, when he HAS YOU oh my Babe!!!
My feelings are true and my thoughts are sacred,
Now the decision is only up to you and hell yeah … that makes me scared !
Finally, About the people and the society, I give a damn . . .
girl I know you are committed but still . . . I will hit on !!!
A Girl’s view :
Here i am an ordinary gal,
protecting myself from this selfish world..
I love to dress up like a queen,
love to giggle, love to dance..
not to look conspicuous,
not to catch everyone’s glance..
I am gal with a tender heart
who has all her life waited for her sweetheart..
of late i found him
and fell in love with all my heart..
My world has confined to the love of my life.
I am just dreaming to be with him, be his wife..
It feels like I am on cloud nine,
I laugh at the things i used to whine.
I could see the envious eyes at us,
some due to love, some due to lust..
Some of them are perfect men,
but I’m in love with my own Gem..
Here is this guy, we were once friends,
He confessed something to bring all to an end..
I lost a friend, to be on the right path,
I faced heartache and also his wrath..
To you my friend, I never wanted to be rude..
I want to be loyal, I want to do good..
Now I dread making friends with the rest,
‘Coz once they are friend they break the trust..
I wish I could make you realize,
Love happens once and not twice or thrice..
I wish I could get my friend back again,
Though i know things would never be the same..
I have found my Soul Mate,
And I’ll never let anyone change Our Fate..
When you hit on a committed gal, it could be a craze..
You think you will win her from her love..
but it’s the gal who is defeated in both the ways..
I know, how silly it is, to write something here. It’s so girlish, childish and stupid. I don’t know what I will accomplish, but I want to let go of my feelings and memories…
At first I was not having some special feeling for you, you were just a normal person to me as every one else was.
But soon I started liking you when we met and started knowing each other. You were special, unique and someone I always wanted to be friends with.
I remember how we first met, still remember that late night walk, just as if it was yesterday. You kind of became my friend once we met, it was magical.
I loved your silly jokes, your cheerful being, your mind blowing sweet eyes and yet how you were always so caring.
Remember when we used to play antakshari … I was never good at it but still I played just because you had asked me to play. We used to talk and enjoy the time we’ve spent there together.
You became my best friend, and to be honest, the very best of all. I was always filled with happiness when you came online to talk to me and then play too.
Ah, so many wonderful memories…
I remember how I used to send you a “Good morning” SMS each day and I continued it for months … Many times when I ran away of mobile balance, how I started using my landline phone … ohhh Gosshhh… how crazy I used to be that time.
That’s how I fell for you as well. I never felt anything like it, i knew, that we were getting so close. But we shouldn’t have. I’m so sorry…
Soon when you came to know that we are coming closer then you said that we should keep it down. Sadly I didn’t.
But, i won’t complain. I felt great, i felt awesome, i felt loved, i was.. ALIVE.
I always lived with the thoughts about my horrible life, but when you came and gave me this feeling, i let that all of that behind and just felt happiness.
I was so happy, so very happy, i still smile even now thinking back.
Ah, i still remember this one night. When I was angry over some issue, you met me and tried to convince me, then in turn I tried to scare you and I won, you get scared, but that day I saw your horrified eyes, still remember how I sat on my knees, tried to relieve you that I was telling all lie. That moment, my heart was so close to my mouth… That day I did a promise to myself that I shall never tell even a single lie to you.
I remember those evenings when we used to go temple together … and somehow your company was increasing my faith in GOD.
I remember you saying “aiwain”, how sweetly you used to say this word, and later this word took a place in my dictionary too.
I remember on my farewell, wa sat together till the sun raised …
Was it, early morning? 6 am+? Heh.
I remember talking to you late in night, some times you picked the phone in your sleep and that time even you were not knowing that what are you speaking, but your that voice still seems so fresh in my mind. It was so cute, so sweet and adorable.
I was so shy, i didn’t talk much, mostly blushing. Ah, those feelings were great, so sweet, so warm that i always melted like ice. It made me go through the day with a shine and self-confidence.
I could never believe that a boy, unimportant in the world as i was, to be cared by this awesome person you are. This sweet girl who’s smiles and eyes were so charming.
I was s amazed, the thought of it, made me feel so special.
It was like a movie, no, it was like a perfect love story to me.
I still remember how you danced on toughest songs, the wonderful performances. That was some crazy random lovely shit, really
I don’t regret these days, even if they were wrong. I know you also loved someone else, I know I always said “i don’t mind”, i really didn’t, but…
Deep inside of me was this selfish child. This child wanted to do “everything” to have you completely, even if just for a moment.
I went past my limits. THAT i do regret…
Soon things happened, i got depressed.
My depression made you let go of me, made you distance yourself. We said to be best friends, but eventually…
Even this tight friendship tore apart.
It crushed my life, i stopped studying, i stopped smiling, i stopped being strong, i stopped living entirely. I hurt the person i loved so, whom i always wanted to be with, if friend or lover, I didn’t care…
I hurt the person I said I would kill myself if I did. Well, I actually did, mentally.
Now I’m nothing but a mere used battery. I relied on you to pull me up, but you released me, and i was too weak, no, too scared to live in a world without you, that I let myself fall into the darkness.
Now i made you hate me, get annoyed of me.
Sorry, i never meant to.
I love you, a part of me always will.
Do you know what I’m listening to as i write this? A song you named “My Fav … You… A walk to remember”…
Be happy with your loved ones. I know I have become nothing more than dust in your sight.
But… Even if i let go, a part of me will always want you back, as best friend, like how it all started.
Lovely and peaceful days with you and me smiling…
If i could hug you now, I would.
P.S. This is just a work of fiction. 🙂
I am writing this post on friday … a good friday. But I dont know how this friday is good for me except it’s a holiday. Tomorrow on saturday I will be heading to U.S. Not everyone get chance to visit on site so early in his/her career. So I was supposed to be happy as I am one of the lucky gems. Probably I know the reason why I am not on the 7th sky… I got hurt by a person who is damn special for me. And it happens because each time I realise that I still come in the ordinary league for that person. Some of you can say that I am talking about a girl or my love. I won’t deny but I don’t accept either. I don’t know what the name this relation can carry. I just feel helpless, I try calling my some good friends but all in vain. No one can relax me except her. Sometimes I wonder how come a person becomes so important in someone’s life. I really don’t have any clue that a blog is the right place to write over such things or not. But I don’t have anyone to discuss on it. So better … use wordpress. 🙂
When I will be leaving for US no one will be here with me to say good bye, not even my roomie and not that special person. Well, still hopefully I shall do good in US. Only one thing that I can’t stop myself to do there and that is missing you (The special one).
So wish you all a very GOOD friday.
First ever attempt to write english lines … 🙂
I remembered you today dear friend,
I remembered how we used to be.
I realized it’s been long,
And now I think of you rarely.
I remembered our smiles and our tears,
I realized it’s been years.
I wish you well and I hope you are fine,
I remember, at some time you were my lifeline …
But now things has changed ,
You have stolen my face’s shine,
You have hurted me time to time …
and have put me away from friendship’s line.
Aricent is Hiring 2010 Pass outs.
Qualification : Candidates from BE/ B.Tech/ME/M. Tech./MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degrees are eligible. (Correspondence courses will not be entertained.)
· Only 2010 passouts are eligible for this process.
· Minimum aggregate of 75% and above
· There should not be any backlog/compartment at the time of appearing for test.
· Short-listed candidates will be intimated about the date and venue for a test via email.
· Test Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
· Test will be conducted on September 25, 2010
Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engg & Software Engineering.
Designation: Trainee-Software Engineer/Trainee-Test Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
Kindly note that this is a referral program. You can send me your resume to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date is 20th sep,2010.
Hi all ,
Some days ago when I was sending a mail(G-mail to G-mail) to my friend , I just mistyped his id . Like if it was email@example.com , I wrote firstname.lastname@example.org. Even after typing the wrong e mail id , my mail was delivered to him . I wondered and then I did some searching on google regarding the same and I came to know about some interesting facts …
Suppose if I have gmail id : email@example.com , then all following will work like my g – mail id –
1. coolnandy+8 firstname.lastname@example.org , here 8 char can be any valid set of characters .
As gmail ignores .’s in it’s username .
an alias made by mixture of various such alias is also an alias for your id.
cool.nandy+BB@googlemail.com will alsodirect uts mail to your inbox.
You can use it to filter your e-mails from some sources by giving them aloas id and then using a filter with to field..
It is known that girls dream of good boys but love bad ones. What’s the riddle? Let us try to understand. In fact, everything is simple. Let’s consider 9 reasons.
1. Good guys like to dress well. However, after some time, I began fearing gentlemen, dolled up like a dandy. I realized they had something to hide. They do not have confidence in themselves, and are trying to compensate for that through a costume. I am a little sorry for them, and they are not interesting for me. Self-assured men feel equally good in any clothing, be it a sports suit, jeans or anything else. They are interesting in any clothing. They do not need to prove anything around. They have already proved everything.
2. Good guys are afraid to make decisions. They want you to decide where you go tonight. And not because they value your opinion. They are just trying to shift responsibility on you. They have such a bad habit – to shift responsibility. (They should better smoke!) Bad guys can make mistakes, they even may offend you, but they will not hide behind you.
3. Good guys like being with you when you are well. They have a property to go aside, as soon as there are troubles, even minor. They turn to other topics. They do not even try to help you. They will leave without any explanations. What is it? Good guys just do not burden other people’s problems on themselves, even if they are yours. They are cautious. After all, good guys do not know how to fight. And they go aside when you are in troubles. And appear again, when all have established. There is no guarantee that bad guy will help you. But he will definitely try. And there is nothing special here. He just likes feeling like a hero.
4. Good guys are easily influenced. Grandma, Aunts, Mom, Dad, best friends and so on and so forth. What does it mean for you? Just if some of his precious family does not like you, your chances are zero. And then, even if you manage to withdraw him from this influence through tremendous efforts, who knows whom he wants to hide behind next time? If someone from a bad guy’s family does not like you, he will love you even stronger. There is nothing special here too! He will just love you against other people’s opinion. He loves the process of overcoming difficulties.
5. Good guys never quarrel. In fact, they learned to hide their opinion. They remember how painful it was when they were beaten in childhood. They even wanted to attend boxing classes to learn how to fight. But mom took them to a music school. Now they can speak about a man only in his absence. Moreover, these statements are rarely positive. Bad guys are used to say what they think in person. They are not afraid to go to a conflict with, be rude. In childhood mother also tried to take them to a music school, but they run off to the gym. They were deducted from musical school in the first six months, and mother, said: «Well, gym, ok, gym». And so, they, unlike good guys, are not afraid to express their views.
6. Good guys float downstream. They like order in everything. They do everything according rules. They have a compartmented mind. They know how everything should be and are striving to this. Bad guys just live. They made mistakes too, and so will accept you the way you are.
7. A good guy will stand by your door and knock on it so timidly, that you will not hear him. And he will go home then. He is polite and civilized. A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window. This is even more interesting. For him, of course. You will take validol and keep silence for about half an hour after his appearance. Perhaps you will even go into hysterics. But you will not be able to banish him, that’s for sure. It follows that good guys afraid of height, but bad guys have more fantasy.
8. Good guys like educating you and want to change you. They read many books and consider their duty to inform you about this. It happens that sometimes they even write lyrics (half white). And read, read, read them for you. They harass you with grind. And you want to close your ears not to hear them, close your eyes not to see them and run, run from them, as far as possible.
9. Favorite exercise of good guys – reflection on future. You also have a vague chance to be with him in his future. Definitely, this not will be soon or easy, and only if you manage to close eyes on his endless doubts and regrets. He resides in tomorrow, but you live now! Most likely, you will run away with a bad guy, which is more present in today. Bad guys make future now. They act, make mistakes, then back in force. This is more like life.
Good guys despise bad guys, in secret, of course. They did not give out their relationship to bad guys, because remember, that those, opposed to them, are able to fight. Bad guys treat good ones indifferently. They just know whom girls run away with …
कुछ पंक्तियाँ जो निकली है सीधे दिल से …
अंतिम पंक्तियाँ राहुल सर के सौजन्य से . 🙂
तेरे चेहरे पर गम देख सकता नहीं ,पर इसके लिए खुद को मिटा सकता नहीं ,तू किसी को कितना भी चाह ले ,मुझसे ज्यादा तुझे कोई चाह सकता नहीं !जान ले मेरे हर आंसू की वजह तू है ,पर तेरी आँखों में आंसू देख लू ऐसा हो सकता नहीं …ये प्यार भी बड़ा अजीब है …जिसे मैं चाहूं वही मुझको मिल ना सके ,हे भगवान् ऐसा तू कर सकता नहीं !
जब भी तू होगी तनहा …
मुझे हमेशा पास पायेगी ,
तेरे बिखरे हुए जज्बातों में ,
मेरी तस्वीर नज़र आएगी ,
दुनिया जो कहती है कहने दे ,
हम बदल जाएँ ऐसी नौबत कभी न आएगी ,
एक बार हिम्मत तो कर ,
हर तरफ हवा में खुशबू नज़र आएगी !
हर एक की आंखो में होता है एक सपना ,मैं भी कोई अलग ना था , जो मैंने देखा एक सपना ,अंतर बस इतना सा है ,औरोँ का सपना होता है अपना ,पर मेरा सपना तो दूसरो का भी है उतना ही अपना ,जब पूरा ना हो अपना सपना ,तो लोग ले लेते औरोँ का सपना ,पर मैं ना छोडूंगा तुमको ,क्योकि तुम ही तो हो मेरा एकलौता सपना !
कहते हैं की मीठा दर्द दे जाता है पहला प्यार ,सुध बुध ना रहे ऐसा चड़ता है खुमार ,जब ना मिले किसी को पहला प्यार ,तो वो बंदा हो जाये देवदास की लिस्ट में शुमार ,हमने भी किया है ऐसा ही कुछ पहला प्यार !
यादें याद आती है …
ना चाहो फिर भी याद आती है .
यादें कडवी हो या मीठी ,
फिर भी याद आती हैं …
आँखें नाम कर दे ,
ऐसी यादें याद आती हैं .
भुलाने का अथक प्रयत्न कर लूँ ,
फिर भी यादें याद आती हैं !
आज भी याद आती है क्यों वो ,
भुलाने पर भी भूल पाती नहीं वो ,
हँसता तो हूँ मै इस दुनिया को दिखाने के लिए,
पर हर हंसी के पीछे का दर्द जानती नहीं वो !
दिल से चाहा , जाँ से ज्यादा प्यार किया …आंसुओं से भरी आँखें , ये हमने बदले में पाया .माना की हम तेरे काबिल नहीं ,पर तेरे प्यार में हर पल खुद को ऊपर उठता पाया …
पर जैसे शायद इतना ही काफी ना था ,
दिल तोड़कर मैंने तुझको किसी गैर से दिल लगाते पाया …
दिल मेरा रोया जार जार , पर तू इन सब से बेफिक्र थी …
क्योंकि मैंने तुझे किसी और के लबों पे मुस्कराहट लाते पाया …
उदासी यूँ तेरे चेहरे पर जंचती नहीं …गर हंसी का दामन तू यूँ छोडती नहीं ..कुछ तो ख़ास है तुझमे ऐसा …कि दुनिया तुझे उदास देख सकती नहीं .
तुम्हारी याद से हर पल सजा हुआ campus ,
मै क्या करूँ कि भुला ही नहीं सका campus,
ना जाने कौन उसका आखिरी यहाँ रह गया होगा ,
कि उसकी आखिरी साँसों में दुआ थी campus ,
कल रात JNU की सडको पे जो तुझे याद किया ,
तुझे खबर है मेरे साथ खुद रो पड़ा campus,
उदास नहर में तुम पाँव डाले रहती थी ,
तेरे बाद खुद उदासी में ढल गया campus ,
हर 1 department से उसके कहकहे गूंजे
उसके बाद दोस्त जब भी मै गया campus …
Hi folks ,
After a long pause , I am writing some thing on my blog . And some may say that this is not the right topic to discuss here .(Some may doubt about my eligibility , and I accept I am not that much eligible … 😉 ) .
The thing that compelled me to write on this topic resides in my own campus . I have seen many boys who often claim that they are in true love . True love …. does it really exist ?
I don’t know , but suppose if you say that you love someone and if you are seperated from him/her for quite a period , don’t you think that you can keep that warmness in relation and the same intensity of love that you were having before . People often say , they fell in love . If love really exists then people can never fall . When a man finds himself in love ,he’ll find that he is doing better than before . Actually he didn’t fall in love , he just raised .
So friends stop saying that you fell in love , instead of it say I raised in love . Even if you couldn’t get your love then still be yourself . Love is earned , no one can get it through force.
This is all that I have learnt about love thing till now . 🙂